S E C O N D W I N T E R


Currently lusting over the Papa Sucre denim second drop at Sass & Bide. All I have at the moment are these lookbook shots (which were shown to Debra and I in store last week), but I've already decided I'm buying those striped panel skinnies (can't decide whether in the grey or the pink).

Last week I found the Zippora spray-ons in a vintage denim wash on sale at David Jones (and in my size) and I just had to own one. They're super skinny but so comfy and tight all the way down to the ankles, which works great when you want to tuck them into winter boots. I think they're a 7/8 style which is perfect for shorter girls like me. In saying that this style/ cut are the ideal pair of denim for me - you can understand why I got excited over Zippora in new colours/ patterns.

Not sure when they'll be hitting the stores, the sales assistant said sometime in the next month or so but I'm on the waiting list so they'll give me a call as soon as they're in. Better start saving!

xo

1 comment :