I N T E R S E C T I O N

Zara Blazer, Piper Lane silk singlet, Forever New denim, 
Seed rider boots, Michael Kors watch
sass & bide Cableknit Jumper, Deadly Ponies bag, Witchery denim

Today my best friend Debra and I took some well deserved r&r on our cheated mid-semester break (uni decided to combine it with the super long Easter holiday) and go on a window shopping trip around the city and Paddington (emphasis on window because the two of us have spent way too much money in the last few weeks).

It was one of those pleasant after a night of rain kind of day so we thought it would be the perfect to take some photos for this blog. However we're pretty much amateurs when it comes to photography and using my SLR so unfortunately there aren't many pictures I'd be proud of putting here. I didn't want all our effort to go to waste and we did have a lot of fun attempted modelling.

We took these on our walk down to Land's End with all the really gorgeous terrace houses that we'd love to live in side-by-side (and cut a hole in the wall so we can share our wardrobe!) We were using an auto setting so a lot of the background came out overexposed which I realised when I was attempting to edit them (even Jack said he couldn't save them). We definitely need some basic camera operating lessons from Jack before the two of us go out and shoot again.

I finally found the perfect blazer with contrasting lapels which I've been looking for for ages and surprisingly it came from Zara. I didn't actually expect to find anything yesterday but this just appeared on a rack (I did have to loiter outside the change room for them to bring out sizes) and I thought it was finally time to end the hunt.

The best thing about our day was we didn't spend a single cent on clothes... not even to lay-by. 
xo

1 comment :

  1. This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)
    Cara Mengobati Pengapuran Tulang
    Obat Pengapuran Otak pada Anak
    Cara Mengatasi Mata Bengkak

    ReplyDelete