I M N O T L I K E T H E M

Secret Squirrel are this amazing cult label out of Sydney I fell in love with a few seasons ago after stumbling upon them via The Grand Social.

My wardrobe is all basics, block colours, simple designs/ styles and little to no prints (stripes and abstract florals are as far as I would go) so you can see why I'm so drawn to Secret Squirrel... the clean lines, the easy chic but sophisticated look and most importantl, the simplicity. Sadly, these clothes look might stunning on model but I can already picture it being a disaster on me. I'm not sure why this particular label would be different to any other (I'm sure they all design with the idea of it being modelled by some skinny gangly blonde - all of which I am not). Especially when it comes to dress/ skirt lengths.

Here are some of my picks from their winter 2011 collection. That black idoteque coat would look so beautiful in my wardrobe and keep me super warm on those cold winter mornings and nights going to and from uni.

Their collection is available on the Grand Social and in some small boutiques scattered around Sydney so I can't say I've actually seen any of it in real life but I will definitely have to hunt this coat down so I can dream.



0 comments :

Post a Comment