casual coral.


Hunt No More jacket | T by Alexander Wang singlet | Ksubi shorts | Pratten Cuff | Tiffany & Co bracelet | Dallas & Carlos necklace | Ellery Sunglasses
Photos by Aprilia

Last Saturday I celebrated my first day off from work in what feels like forever. I had my blogger bud Aprilia tag along for a day of intensive shopping, eating and talking.  We hit Kirribilli markets in the morning although we weren't very successful with our purchases. Tightly packed racks and overflowing baskets of clothing are a little overwhelming for someone who knows exactly what they're looking for when they go shopping. So we walked around and found this beautiful spot right along the harbour, overlooking the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House (feeling just a little touristy in our own city).

On any given day if you bump into me at uni or at work, you'll usually find me wearing the classic tee shirt and jeans/ shorts combination. It's easy, comfortable and requires minimal effort. So despite me making out like I'm some avid fashionista in reality this shoot is more true to my everyday style - when I meant I like minimalist, I really meant it. Pieces like this jacket from new Aussie label Hunt No More, are perfect to inject a bit of colour/ interest to an otherwise simple outfit. I'm trying to warm up to a small dose of colour in my wardrobe, but if you ever offered me anything in black or a colour, I'd easily gravitate towards the black. Old habits die hard.

PS. I've got my first giveaway in the works. Keep checking back in the next few days for more info!

6 comments :

  1. You look so good in the Hunt No More blazer! Stunning photos. Can't wait to catch you with you and the girls at Fashion Week!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual doesn't mean it isn't chic! This looks so perfect <3
    Definitely what I'd wear on a sunny, casual day. You look great!
    I love that pink jacket. It steps up the denim+tee outfit :)
    The jewelry is so cool too!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous simple outfit. I love the necklace and cuff, it makes the outfit just that bit more special x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blazer! Great colour on you. Can't wait to meet you at fashion week (if not before) ! :-)

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete