silly season.

1/ Canon 5D Mark II. 2/ Isabel Marant sneakers. 3/ Lily by Stella McCartney. 4/ Celine trio. 5/ Nike gear. 6/ iPod nano + iTunes giftcard.

It's that time of the year again. Christmas usually makes people all warm and fuzzy on the inside, but when you work in retail (with the added extended trading hours), the shine starts to wear off. To be honest, I'm not really sure what to ask for Christmas because everything on the list I intend to acquire myself with my hard earned cashola. I had warnings from the BFF and boy not buy anything over the holiday season incase they ended up giving me something I had already purchased. I pride myself more on giving gifts. My rule of thumb: Buy someone you'd like to receive yourself. Deb scored herself a Petite Grand initial necklace (I bought one for myself too), Jack's getting some a little fancy (think Mr Porter - who also have incredible packaging) and mumma's getting a new iPad with Retina Display. Luckily all my shopping was done online and way before the delivery cut-off date so I won't be in a last minute shopping frenzy but spare a thought for all the poor retail assistants slugging it out over the weekend and Christmas Eve!

What's at the top of your wishlist?

0 comments :

Post a Comment