E L L E F O R L O V E


Elle for Love/ L for Love? Get it? I just got excited coming up with what will potentially be my punny-est blog title ever. I'm sorry I have to blog about her for the third time this month but I really can't help it, she's everywhere! Here's something a little different to her grandma-chic, playing dress ups shoot with Marc Jacobs. Elle's on the cover of Love magazine #6 looking ever so eerie and a little sinister. She looks like she could pass off as a possessed child on the Exorcist. This is so fitting for her, using her doe like stare and blonde innocence not as anything Lolita-esque but rather for a supernatural themed issue. I really love that blue hue/ shadow that falls on her and her right hand. And the dark eyebrows contrasting her blonde hair. Did anyone else notice the tears falling down her face? A haunting image.

This is just one of the six covers to be featured this issue. Be interesting to see who features and if their shots are just as chilling.

1 comment :

  1. She's so *lovely*. I think that's the best way to describe her. She reminds me of a young gemma ward, all tall and young and bright as a star in teen vogue editorials, grinning that lovely grin. I really like elle fanning a lot, this might be the first love I buy!

    X

    ReplyDelete