T O P S H O P


I'm not sure what Topshop is like over in the States/ UK,  I always thought it was a cross between Sportsgirl/ Forever New price wise, so I didn't know how to react when I found out it was Topshop on the red carpet. Nonetheless it's absolutely 'fabulous', charcoal grey is one of my favourite colours and looks great on lighter skin tones. And accessorising with gold pumps, gold box clutch and a cocktail ring is the perfect touch.
I'm seeing more and more of this short at the front and long at the back hemline (mind you it only works on dresses, never tees) and I think this looks so classy on Emma. It's like a mini train but doesn't drag along the floor and make you more likely to have a carpet blunder. I'm a sucker for flowy silk dresses (I just love the drapey almost ethereal 'I'm going to float from one side of the room to another' feel) and this one is no exception.

2 comments :