N O N E T H E R I C H E R


Who would have thought this would be the picture to make me realise just how amazing Nicole Richie is? Yeah the one where she's wearing a see thru white tee and a black mini. Not that I was ever in denial about her killer style. I just didn't appreciate her nearly as much as the average fashionista should.
I love outfits that look like they've been effortlessly put together. "Oh I'm just going out on a lunch date with my BFF Christina Aguilera. Wasn't quite sure what to wear so I pulled out some Christian Louboutin's and Chanel handbag (and probably some House of Harlow bangles) from my walk-in-closet wardrobe." 
The one thing you should know about is me is that my style is very minimalist. I'm talking no prints, no patterns, no bold colours, straight out plain coloured tops and bottoms are my thing. Which is probably why I'm so attracted to this photo. It's so incredibly basic... and yet so effective. It's B&W simple chic at it's best. Beanies off to you Nicole. 

1 comment :