T A I L O R M A D E


No longer the hopeless romantic teenage girl who cries in the rain, wearing sparkly dresses and cowboy boots and writing songs about all her lost loves and the boys who've screwed her over, Taylor finally decided to spice things up a bit.
When I first saw this, I had to double take - I don't think I've ever not seen her in floral sundresses and cardigans. This is completely opposite to her typical wardrobe - it's smart, sassy, sophisticated Ms Swift and I love it.
I do admire the way she embraces her curly locks but the blunt bangs and straight hair make her look more mature and frame her facial features. Black on black is about as chic as they get, the skinnys, the brogues and the blazer are such simple, staple pieces but work so well on her slender, tall frame.
It just goes to show how a makeover once in a while can do a world of good.

0 comments :

Post a Comment