R A D I A T I N G


This is one of the more pleasant pictures that proves Miley Cyrus is a mature, responsible, independent eighteen year old.  The wrap around pattern and the pinkish watercolour texture of fabric (which reminds me of my favourite ice cream flavour wild boysenberry) give it a light, breezy, refreshing feel. The sheer white of the dress almost makes her look... innocent?
Miley's just radiating in this dress with a combo of  her  sun-kissed skin and golden caramel locks complimenting the look. I'm a huge fan of the bandage style dress, as long as your cleavage doesn't spill, I think it's really flattering on any body shape and Miley's got that healthy glow.


The back of the dress concerns me however. The giant organza bow looks like  paper towels rolled together to form an origami flower. And I mistook her train bowing in the wind for toilet paper. Such a beautiful dress had to be ruined by the back. I'd suggest either getting rid of the embellishments altogether (I suppose that would make for a boring red carpet dress) or decrease the size of the flower and the length of the train so it's not mistaken for cleaning products.

6 comments :

  1. Our Green Bay Packers Banner measures a huge 2x8 feet, is constructed of thick weather resistant nylon, and is embroidered with the Green Bay Packers NFL team logo as shown. Our Green Bay Packers Banner includes ten (10) reinforced metal grommets around the perimeter for easy hanging at your next tailgate party, in your sports room, or as an interior or exterior "gameday" decoration.
    nfl flags wholesale
    nfl house divided flagsNew York Yankees house divided flags
    wholesale Oakland Athletics banners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

    Obat Nyeri haid
    Tips Menghilangkan Wajah kusam
    solusi masalah kewanitaan

    ReplyDelete