susanna.


In what one might consider a twist of fate, the coveted Chloe Susanna boots appeared on eBay significantly cheaper than the sky high price tag. And just my luck that I chanced upon the listing, waited anxiously until the final moments of the auction to ensure my future with these beloved boots. Sure enough I was the highest (and only) bidder and I lived happily ever after traipsing around in my two new pairs of shoes. Two new pairs, in one week. And as I mentioned before I'm not exactly a shoe fiend so this is completely out of character. Not going to think about the fact that the total amount for my Chloe + Chanel's is sadly close to the four digit mark. When did I become one of those sick people that thinks it's acceptable to spend ridiculous amounts on shoes? I'm already having thoughts about a pair of Louboutins...

Don't forget to end the ghd giveaway and score yourself a limited edition ghd v wonderland styler x

3 comments :