birthday suit.

Weekends. You can't help but count down the days until they come around again. Working in retail I'm not normally blessed with what you working folk call a weekend but I was excited for this particular weekend not only because it was a little celebration of my birth twenty two years ago, but I finally had some time with Jack since he joined the 9 - 5 ranks at his new job. It was a weekend well spent with food, fashion and a 14km run on the cards. We stuffed our faces at Fratelli Fresh and Chur Burger then ran it off the next morning at the City2Surf. He stocked up on some Aesop and I went all out at Acne with a generous donation from Jack (more on that soon) and the sun came out to celebrate. All in all the perfect way to draw out my birthday festivities. Too bad every weekend can't be like the one just passed. Hurry up someone and give me a job so I can join in on the Saturday/ Sunday fun.

COS sweater, Dion Lee Line II skirt, rag & bone boots, Benah bag. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment