T O M M Y T O N O R O T O N

Does anyone see the resemblance to Nicole Warne?

Never been much of a fan of Oroton (in fact I've only ever considered it an accessories brand that I can buy things for my mum from), but these latest campaign images beg me to reconsider. Whoever in Oroton that decided to get Tommy Ton on board for their latest campaign shoot is a genius. They look so much more appealing and accessible and still stay true to the style JAK & JIL, which we've known and loved. Never seen anything like it from an accessories label (correct me if I'm wrong) - I would have never thought candid, cropped, outfit detail images would work so effectively on a campaign. It really works on both levels for the consumer (apologies for taking my marketing spin on this) - for the high fashion pack, synonomous for featuring on such style blogs and also for the masses who can really appreciate the everyday, mundane, caught in the moment shots. And I love the styling, really compliments the bags whilst not taking the attention away from it. I read it was Taylor Tomasi Hill's doing (and with the end result, I wouldn't be surprised). These looked amazing in the window of my local Oroton and would look equally as exciting as a double page spread in a magazine. I'm extremely impressed, especially for an Australian brand. It seems Oroton, that I have underestimated you. My bad.

0 comments :

Post a Comment