S U M M E R S T R E E T S T Y L E

Source: The Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle

Looking out the office window wishing I wasn't wearing jeans, boots and a varsity jacket. It may be sunny right now but don't let that fool you. Sydney weather is so spontaneous, rain can hit at the worst time! I hate being a season (or two) behind the fashionistas living in the northern hemisphere. Street style blogs make me super envious (of the clothes and the climate) and provide me little inspiration because it's too cold here to attempt any of these looks. Hurry up summer! I'm just about ready for bare legs, sandals and tee shirts... on second thoughts. Give me a little while longer at the gym.

6 comments :

  1. ahhhhhh swoon worthy, just craving some lightness in weather so I can even ATTEMPT this styling, lovees it and I'm soo sorry to hear about the BLAH weather in Sydney, Melbourne has been surprisingly pleasant but wouldn't hold my breath HA! Lot's of loving to you and blog dear and thank you too too much for the sweet as comment x

    ReplyDelete