L A P O C H E T T E

Source: Of a Kind

So this baby was a birthday present from my best friend. It came a little late, but still beloved nonetheless. It's smaller than we expected (we were both a little surprised), I guess that's why they call it La Pochette, but enough to hold an iPhone, ID/ keycard, lipgloss and money - and that's pretty all that any girl could need. I have a wedding this weekend and my dress is wine but I will be sporting this little one no matter what it looks (also the fact that my American Apparel pencil case clutch got oil stains... I know, how careless of me). Now I need to try and top this for her birthday, perhaps buying the same thing in a different colour?

4 comments :

  1. Mel! This is sooo cute. I hope you had a great bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. arghhhhhhmygadd wow!!!!!!! so so so beautiful. Been loving this from afar for a very long time, what a beautiful gift. lucky you!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove this! So pretty! The neon strip is subtle perfection. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That keyring is amazing! Ive never seen one like it! May I ask where it is from?

    ReplyDelete