P A S H L I S A T C H E L

Source: Le Fashion, Vogue

New IT bag alert. 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Satchel.
Giving the Celine shopper, a run for its money (and certainly more affordable). I think I love it so much because it looks like the Celine, but it doesn't have the horizontal zipper than makes it look like a robot face (silly boyfriend ruining fashion). But seriously, how good does the functional and yet so stylish gold zipper detail look? Practical also if you ever need to expand the width of the bag. And I love how the chain hangs off the bottom. It's roomy, chic, simple and practical. The colours are perfect for autumn (I hate living in the southern hemisphere) and the shark textured leather is standout.

5 comments :

  1. Ooh, it's like the KC Satchel I had my eye on before, but BETTER! I'm in love with that green Pashli...can't see it online anywhere though (except for it in black, khaki brown and marine blue).
    *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Barneys to get this bag today and ended up walking away from it :( I'm petite (5'1") and the bag looked like a laptop bag on me. I thought it would slouch a bit, but it was super structured. I was SO bummed! Do you have any other bags in mind that loom kinda like this one?

    Ps I LOVE your blog. It's my first time commenting but I check it daily :) thanks for the great content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag!!! phillip lim always has structured great pieces. I am now folllowing your blog.
    www.4-lexi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete