BTS. Shirt Up.

1, 3, 7: Andrew McIntyre
2, 4, 5: Christine Ai

Selamat sore all the way from Bali. Having an incredible time - white water rafting along the Ayung River, quad biking through the rice fields, having multiple dinners at various places in Seminyak. But more on that when I get back on Saturday. In the meantime, I thought I'd keep you all entertained with some behind the scenes shots from a shoot I styled late last year. I teamed up again with my talented photographer friend Christine and took to Walsh Bay for an exploration of a classic wardrobe essential: the button up shirt. Forgoing the staple crisp white shirt, we instead opted for variations on a theme - fuchsia, embroidered, sheer, pajama print and pleated shirt dress. I was stoked to have styled my first on location shoot (personally I think it's easier than studio because the background really helps pull all the other elements together) and had a great team supporting me. The shoot will be published in the second issue of Lovage magazine next month so keep an eye out for that!

Photographer: Christine Ai | Stylist: Melissa Ong
Hair & Make-up: Gia Mills | Model: Serena Hodgson
Assistant: Bill Liu | BTS: Andrew McIntyre

0 comments :

Post a Comment