R O S I E I N G U C C I

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Gucci 2011 Fall RTW. Honestly this is the most amazing thing I've seen all week. I fell in love with this collection when it first hit the runway and ever since then I've been anticipating its debut on the red carpet. And now it's finally here. Gosh doesn't she just look stunning? I don't know what her acting skills are like but boy can you tell she's a Victoria's Secret angel. The face, her look and her killer long legs. This is the perfect dress for her figure. Love the black mini under a sheer black maxi, it's such a statement. And the delicate silk crepe floral detail just give it that something extra. Gosh I love everything about it - the revealing sheer maxi, the thin belt to cinch the waist, the yellow-y mustard colour, the layered silk crepe, the one shoulder style and the intricate 3D floral detail. It's such a fitting dress for someone who's really starting to emerge as a style icon - Rosie's been  appearing on best dressed lists all year and her street style is also something to be admired. Would have been that much better if she had her hair pulled back or up so it doesn't get in the way of the floral shoulder piece like they did on the runway but it's still an incredible look. Love!

2 comments :

  1. hellloooo darling thank you for the beautiful comment and I am sooo glad you agree about the cigarette smoke. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! SO, this post is phenomenal!I am a closet transformers fan, quiet a huge fan actually SO when i saw this at the premiere my jaw dropped, she looks fierce and honetly, who else but supermodel could pull it off???amazingggg!sooo glad you have posted this lady, PERFECT!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete