B A S S I K E S U M M E R

Images from Pedestrian TV

Summer + Basics = Bassike. How can you say no to great quality, soft and comfy, Australian made basics? If I'm ever stuck with what to buy, i'll always go back to basics. You can never fault them plus they'll never ever go out of fashion. I'm a huge fan of Bassike (but only recently discovered the store at the Intersection) and I cannot wait until Summer comes around again. The cold weather is killing me (and I think I'm getting sick). Some amazing utilitarian chic day to night pieces in their Summer 2011/ 2012 collection especially the minimalistic clean whites mixed in with some bright fun yellows, watermelon, dusty pinks and baby blues.  Perfect to style with denim cut offs or black bandage skirts. I'm already eyeing the muscle singlet and no doubt they'll come in a range of colours to suit anyone's needs.

1 comment :