L A F E M M E

After many a visit to the Ksubi store, phone calls back and forth, patiently waiting for Harper's to return them from a shoot and a battle between some guy named 'Kevin' who wanted the same pair, I finally landed myself my first pair of Ksubi jeans! And let me tell you they are ah-mazing. These are the Elle Aye La Femme's - they have a black wax type finish to them and they're cropped so they're perfect on vertically challenged people like myself because they're just the right length! And they're super skinny and so flattering. Just a little something different than your average black skinnies. There aren't many around either (that's why I had to fight for one of the last 24's I could find in stores - although My Catwalk has a few). Worth every last cent of my pay. I've been wearing them three days in a row. Love!

0 comments :

Post a Comment