white noise.



There are legitimate reasons why I shouldn't own white pieces of clothing. I'm not usually a clumsy person but put on anything shiny and new and I'm suddenly vulnerable to the worst kinds of spills and stains. I'm not even exaggerating, it's like whenever I wear something for the first time it has to be christened with a foundation blotch, spaghetti sauce, food splatter or oil stain. This Zara tank was no exception. It's not that I don't take care of my things - maybe I'm cursed? I guess once something precious gets its first sign of wear (and you do try ever so hard to preserve its condition), you forget about the item being brand new and just enjoy wearing it. So when it comes to a choice between black and white (I had to do this earlier in the week when I bought this Tibi tank), I will always choose black. It's for the best.

Zara tank, J Brand jeans, Alexander Wang sandals and tote.

Photos by Andrea Lee

0 comments :

Post a Comment