date night.

Equipment shirt, UNIF.M leather shorts (from Desordre), Oroton sandalsSabre sunglasses, Ginette_ny necklace (photos by Jack Loo).

Following on from my previous post and my style resolution for the new year (which you all seem to agree with, I present to you my day to night outfit which I wore on the day of sweltering 40 degree temperatures (surprised you can't see all the shine on my face)/ Jack's birthday/ our two year anniversary. My first sneaky buy for the year was a pair of leather shorts from local brand UNIF.M that I bought and wore on the day (a planned purchase if I ever saw one) and ticks all the boxes re: wardrobe staple, top quality, all-year round wear. Off to a good start. After taking these we headed to Sake in the Rocks for our dinner date - I recommend the kingfish jalapeno and popcorn shrimp for those of you playing along at home. Jack took me to eat kaiseki Japanese on our first date so we've made it a bit of a tradition to dine Japanese on special occasions... scrap that. We eat Japanese all the time now. Just trying to keep up with the japonisme trend from SS13.

Still a sucker for flowers. Who else is with me?

2 comments :

  1. happy anniversary! you look lovely, love your lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making me want a striped blouse... xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete