silver lining.




You can always count on Zimmermann to come through with the goods. The instances I've been stuck with what to wear to a special event or occasion, I've always managed to find the answer at Zimmermann. Behold my graduation skirt, which was originally supposed to be a graduation dress turned graduation jumpsuit (almost). I love the subtle bell shaped flared skirt that I have been searching high and low for for months now.

I've never been able to commit to a dress (maybe it's because they're never the right length on me) but I find myself gravitating towards the unconventional separates option when it comes to event dressing. It's the savvy shopper in me that wants to ensure I get enough bang for my buck. With separates they can be worn together, worn apart, go low key or dressed up. Here I've taken my precious graduation skirt and turned it fall friendly with a grey marle sweater and my all-seasons Chloe boots. Stay tuned for my full grad look later this month, gown and all. 

Uniqlo sweater, Zimmermann skirt, Larson & Jennings watch. 

Photos by Christine Ai

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love that skirt and those shoes!! I actually have some cheap knock-offs of that style - yours look much nicer though :) xx

    http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think separates is the way to go, besides, it's a special piece and one that you'll be able to enjoy over and over without it looking too 'same-same'. You look gorgeous in that skirt by the way, it's the perfect cut on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the post you can also check the https://naagin-3.info/ show on our blog

    ReplyDelete