marble.


It takes a very special kind of print to sneak its way into my neutral orientated, monochrome dominated and stripe filled wardrobe. I couldn't go past the sleek marble print paired back with the mesh overlay contrast - a luxe take on the classic tee shirt with a sneaky back cut out and corset shape. Naturally, I chose to dress it down with leather shorts and wedge sneakers.

Things are absolutely jam-packed in my corner. I've found a job which I love (as far away from the CBD as it may be) and launched my foray into the world of health and fitness with a new blog. The past week has been crazy to say the least - I won free tickets to the Phoenix sideshow, partied with Rudimental and Channel V on the Island, scored tickets to Future Music with work and ended up at a cozy gig featuring Ryan Hemsworth and Baauer. I'm all work, all play. 

Ruby Sees All top, UNIF.M shorts, Isabel Marant sneakers.

6 comments :

  1. That top is nothing short of amazing, as are you girlie! So much on your plate but it looks like you're thriving x

    the chic & damned

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marble print is the best print. A/A is looking good, and I'm still jealous of everything you've been doing lately. Also liking your hair situation in these photos. Business in the front, topknot party in the back.

    ReplyDelete