voodoo.


Caslazur bomber, Theory tank, ASOS shorts, Isabel Marant sneakers, Karen Walker sunglasses, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag. 

With the weather acting a little bipolar lately (I got caught out in the pouring rain this morning and in the middle of summer), I haven't been able to leave the house without my trusty bomber (tied around the waist when not required). It started with my classic black Acne bomber that I acquired around my birthday and was a little afraid of not being able to get enough wear out of it until next winter. How wrong I was. 

If you're a long time stalker of this blog, you'll know that colour or prints aren't really my thing but there is something inherently cool about this Caslazur number. Maybe it's the charm of the draped silk bomber or the bold graphic look-a-little-closer-print that is really made up of skulls, bugs, bones and teeth. Or my growing fascination with voodoo (and witchcraft) induced by watching all that American Horror Story Coven. 

My apologies for the long intervals between posts. Work is just crazy busy and by the time I get home after my hour commute all I want to do is sleep. Eat, sleep, work, repeat. That's basically my routine right now. Somehow I will find a way to include blog and exercise in there.

0 comments :

Post a Comment